New Business Manager Oil & Gas, Europe & Africa - Brunel International
Result-oriented, ambitious and driven in creating new business with both national and international prospects
Rotterdam | €60k and €75k, Up to 40% Bonus potential | 40 uur
Founded in 1975, Brunel International is a publicly listed global company with over 10,000 employees. Brunel responds to the global demand for specific expertise and flexible employment by developing innovative and compliant global workforce services and solutions. The company is specialised in the oil & gas, renewables, mining, infrastructure and automotive industry sectors.
The oil and gas division serves (major) international customers globally. The division's strength is the combination of a global infrastructure of registered own offices (six global regions and offices in more than 40 countries) pared with a strong local network and expertise.
Brunel is a flat organisation with a strong commercial drive. The company culture is informal, international and results-driven with a passion for people. Ownership is placed as low as possible in the organization and employees are selected for their levels of entrepreneurship, integrity and professionalism.
Tasks and responsibilities
As the New Business Manager Oil & Gas, Europe & Africa you recognise yourself in the following:
- Find new business opportunities with prospects inside or outside the region.
- Learn, understand and sell Brunel’s entire proposition and services portfolio. Be able to think out of the box and be creative regarding selling concepts & services to prospects.
- Stay fully up to date with developments within the industry and follow market opportunities, especially in the short and medium term. Evaluate the best opportunities in the industry and come up with a business plan to materialize those.
- Approach new prospects to source and qualify new opportunities. Present to and negotiate with prospects and consult/bring in other Brunel specialists or management where required.
- Work closely with our commercial team on risk analysis reviews to secure profitable business. Work closely with regional and global peers to share leads, approaches and concepts.
- Periodical progress reporting to management.
Salary and conditions of employment
- You hold a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a background in engineering or business administration.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in international business development.
- You have a track record in developing business from scratch within the oil and gas industry.
- You have a natural interest in following the developments in the oil, gas & renewable energy industries.
- You have professional knowledge of the recruitment/services industry and a strong network in the European energy sector.
- You have excellent solution-oriented/conceptual selling skills and experience in securing a seat at the table with major clients in the oil and gas industry, and starting and completing commercial projects.
- You have solid communication and negotiation skills, can easily switch between cultures and know how to contact, convince and inspire potential customers. You are an equal partner in discussions with customers.
- Open, pragmatic and result-oriented. You conduct yourself at the right levels inside and outside the organisation.
- You have experience with successfully completing commercial projects with long lead times.
- You are an ambitious, self-motivated entrepreneur, with a focused goal and sense of responsibility for finding new business.
- You are competitive with a drive to win new customers and get them to make long-term commitments.
- You are a proactive self-starter and able to work independently, thinking outside the box with a can-do attitude.
- You are a finisher with both feet firmly on the ground. You fit into a pragmatic and commercially driven organisation where a hands-on mentality and fast pace are a matter of course.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
- Gross annual salary range including holiday pay between €60,000 and €75,000, depending on knowledge, experience and personal qualities.
- Up to 40% bonus potential.
- The salary is based on a 40-hour workweek.
- The position comes with a lease car.
- Excellent fringe benefits and pension provisions.
you are interested in this position or know someone who fits this profile, send and email with your CV, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
referencing BRNE.AIM4. For more information, please contact Robert Blaauw on +31 6 825 253 85 or Anne Turksma on +31 6 170 022 54.